Práctica 7
Omg! This pizza is very delicious

Ouch! I hurt my knee when I was walking to school

Osh, it bothers me when my mom scolds me because of my brother

Hey, pay attention, I'm talking to you

Yay! I passed my math exam, I am very excited

Mmmm, this coffee is very tasty, it tastes like the one my mom prepares

Wow! My boyfriend gave me a cell phone for my birthday

Hey girl! If you don't do your Physics work you will fail

Yum, yesterday I ate a delicious strawberry cake

Aaaaah! You scared me, I thought it was a ghost

Ouch! I hurt my knee when I was walking to school

Osh, it bothers me when my mom scolds me because of my brother
Hey, pay attention, I'm talking to you
Yay! I passed my math exam, I am very excited

Mmmm, this coffee is very tasty, it tastes like the one my mom prepares
Wow! My boyfriend gave me a cell phone for my birthday

Hey girl! If you don't do your Physics work you will fail

Yum, yesterday I ate a delicious strawberry cake

Aaaaah! You scared me, I thought it was a ghost
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario